hempr.com - Launch: December 2012

green energy site
Haters können einpacken!

Monday, January 12, 2009

DJ Amplive presents: Zion I Instrumentals Vol.1 (2009)

Due to popular demand: Non-German beats by DJ Amplive - the finest instrumentals of Zion I.

DJ Amplive Presents: Zion I Instrumentals Vol.1 (2009)


You could download DJ Amplive presents: Zion I Instrumentals Vol. 1 via Rapidshare

01. The Drill Instrumental
02. Birds Eye View Instrumental
03. Boom Bip Instrumental
04. Trippin Instrumental
05. One Chance Instrumental
06. Do It Instrumental
07. Silly Puddy Instrumental
08. Stranger In My Home Instrumental
09. Speakerz Instrumental
10. Inner Light Instrumental
11. Mind Blow Instrumental
12. Phone Calls Instrumental
13. Mic Jonez Instrumental

If you googled the usual keys you'd get the following Rapidshare link:

Rapidshare.com/files/180922306/Dj_Amplive_Presents_Zion_I_Instrumentals_Vol_1.rar


Mad props goes out to a fine blog called Strictlybeats.blogspot.com